Email to a friend
How To Exercise Without Moving A Muscle?
by Oswald Seifert
Increasing numbers of medical clinics use supervised sauna bathing for detoxifying the body of toxic chemicals. Programs typically follow the "Hubbard Method", a regime based primarily on nutritional supplementation, sauna therapy, and exercise. Other names used for similar programs include: BTR (aka Bio Toxic Reduction Therapy), Hyperthermic Detoxification, Sauna
Therapy, the Physical Therapy/Detoxification Program, Heat-Stress Therapy etc. For simplification, they are referred to as "sauna therapy".
Exercise Without Moving a Muscle!
What happens to the body during a sauna is quite simple, your metabolism and pulse rates increase, your blood vessels become much more flexible, and your extremities benefit from increased circulation. Physical fitness fans will recognize that some of these changes can also be achieved through strenuous exercise.
Not to say that a sauna would put you in excellent physical condition without moving a muscle, but that it brings about the same metabolic results as physical exercise.
Why the Need to Detox?
There are over 50,000 foreign chemicals in commercial use. An incredibly large population are suffering from toxic illness. For those patients, sauna therapy is the only medically managed detoxification technique which releases stored impurities from body storage sites.
Elevated levels of commonly used chemicals are currently being detected in human sera. Many compounds have been shown to accumulate and remain stored in body tissues. The metabolizing of such compounds leads to the accumulation of oil soluble chemicals and their products into fatty deposits throughout the body. Since virtually every organ contains a fat component, including the brain, stored chemical residue can pose a serious threat to psychological health as these substances can be released into the bloodstream during physical or emotional stress.
Most environmental contaminants we have today are fat soluble, thus they have an affinity for body lipids or fatty tissue. The body uses metabolic systems, particularly the liver, to convert fat soluble substances into water soluble chemicals to facilitate excretion. Sauna therapy enhances this process by mobilizing poisons from body storage sites into general circulation, where they are then transported out of the body through various excretionary pathways such as perspiration. And we all know that the main effect of a sauna bath is heavy perspiration!
Now that you know a little more about what sauna can do for you, we urge you to come find more about the many other benefits that saunas has to offer! All you need is 15 minutes of Sauna Therapy in order to save your Kidney 24 hours of work! Do you believe that? Come fine out more!
About The Author: We urge you to find out what 15 Minute Sauna
Theraphy can do for you at http://Sauna.eask.info
3 Day Recharge Ignite Your Mind, Body And Spirit! The life Dynamix 3 Day Recharge System helps your body to quickly restore its health and vitality.
Total Mind Body Rejuvenation System
Enhance Energy, Well Being, Fat Metabolism, and Brain Chemistry With The Total Mind Body Rejuvenation System! This synergestic program invigorates life with a dynamic blend of Innovative strategies and supplements!
52935 times read
| Related news
- The Cold and Flu Season Is Here!
by BrendaH posted on Dec 03,2005
- A Quit Smoking Hypnosis Exercise
by TerjeE posted on Nov 28,2005
- What You Should Know About Formaldehyde
by BrendaH posted on Nov 18,2005
- How Toxic Is Your Bathroom?
by BrendaH posted on Nov 05,2005
- Living In Your Home May Be Dangerous To Your Health
by BrendaH posted on Oct 23,2005
- Beware of Thimerosal
by BrendaH posted on Oct 11,2005
- How Much Importance Do You Place on Your Skin and Toxins
by AlfredJ posted on Oct 09,2005
- Detoxify Your Body In 30 Minutes With A Bath
by DanielleS posted on Sep 27,2005
- The Two Faces of Chlorine
by EarlC posted on Sep 16,2005
- Common Household Products That Can Poison Your Children
by BrendaH posted on Sep 15,2005
- Why And How Detoxification Helps For Overall Health
by Sandra posted on Aug 25,2005
- Ten Quick Tips to Save the Planet and Your Health
by Cynthia posted on Aug 18,2005
- Cleanse Your Body With A Magic Elixir: Food!
by Anthony posted on Aug 15,2005
- Formaldehyde In Your Home
by BrendaH posted on Jul 27,2005
- Your Home is a Toxic Waste Dump!
by BrendaH posted on Jul 18,2005
- Detoxification Procedures
by Dr_Wilson posted on May 27,2005
- Coffee Enemas For Cleansing
by Dr_Wilson posted on Jan 03,2005
- Sauna Therapy
by Dr_Wilson posted on Nov 08,2004
- Natural Remedies For Cleansing The Body
by LifeDynamix posted on May 08,2004
- Prevent Cancer Through a Detox Diet
by Sandra posted on Jan 29,2006
- Juice Fasting
by Sharon Hopkins posted on Feb 07,2006
- Are Water Filters Really That Important?
by Ron Loeffler posted on Mar 04,2006
- Articles On How To Stop Smoking
by Life Dynamix posted on Mar 11,2006
- Detox Diets - The 24 Hour Detox Revitalization Diet
by Sacha Tarkovsky posted on Mar 23,2006
- Detox Diet Ideas
by Barney Garcia posted on Jun 12,2006
- Detox or Detoxification - You Will Benefit
by Tyson J Stevenson posted on Jul 04,2006
- Detox To Clear Body Waste!
by Tiara James posted on Jul 09,2006
- Caffeine Addiction And Chronic Fatigue Recovery
by Amy Thomas posted on Jul 11,2006
- The 15 Minute Sauna Therapy!
by Daniel J.Fox posted on Jul 24,2006
- How to Cope with Stress and Increase your Natural Energy
by Jack Prime posted on Aug 07,2006
- Introduction To Body Detox
by Lucy Bartlett posted on Aug 11,2006
- Detoxification For Health And Wellness
by Danielle Sims posted on Aug 12,2006
- Colon Cleanse: Methods You Can Try At Home
by Barney Garcia posted on Aug 13,2006
- Understanding The Health Risks Of Exposure To
by Heather Colman posted on Sep 07,2006
- Smoking Is Harmful To Your Health--Some Important Tips
by J.R. Ferrara posted on Sep 13,2006
- Chemicals - Is There A Direct Link To Cancer And Other Illnesses?
by Lisa Mills posted on Nov 08,2006
- Learn Why Your Body Is At Risk
by Ralph Morton posted on Nov 20,2006
- Chemical-Free Sleep: Staying On Top Of Mattress Comfort
by Benjamin Hermsen posted on Jan 06,2007
- Colon Cleansers Basics
by Jeff Foster posted on Feb 24,2007
- 10 Most Common Toxins In The Human Body
by Sid McCarthy posted on Mar 09,2007
- Recovery in the 21st Century - Get the Facts FIRST: Your Life Might Depend On It
by Melanie Solomon posted on Mar 14,2007
- Disease & Illness, We Have Contaminated The Supplier
by Health Warrior posted on Mar 22,2007
- Detoxification for Better Health
by Brenda Watson, N.D. posted on Apr 20,2007
- Detox - 10 Top Tips for Avoiding Gender Benders for Better Hormonal Health
by Sandy Halliday posted on Apr 25,2007
- The Importance Of Reducing Environmental Toxicity To Promote Health And Healing
by Rolf Rasmusson posted on May 12,2007
- The Hazards Of Indoor Air Pollution: You Can Do Something About It And Enjoy Better Health
by Julian Pereira posted on May 17,2007
- Is Bottled Water Really Necessary?
by Tom Nuckels posted on Jun 12,2007
- Home Toxicity - Brushing Your Teeth To Your Death, Literally
by Rodney Ronquillo posted on Jun 24,2007
- Colon Cleanse Fast And Say Hello To A Healthy Colon
by Maggie Simmons posted on Jul 11,2007
Did you find this article helpful?
(total 125 votes)