Email to a friend
Chemical-Free Sleep: Staying On Top Of Mattress Comfort
by Benjamin Hermsen
If you do choose an herbal preparation, be sure to select an herbal fiber cleanse kit that utilizes psyllim fiber husks. Psyllim fiber has the ability to expand within the colon, absorbing waste and toxins as it gently passes from the body.
Chemicals, by textbook definition, are explained as being something made of or generated from substances produced by reactions involving atomic or molecular changes. In the dictionary of modern day life, chemicals have become synonymous with disease, particularly cancer, and therefore many of us do not want to be sleeping with them, not even if they buy us dinner first.
Mattresses don’t strike most people as something stuffed with chemicals; a black cloud doesn’t surround them like it does smoke stacks or a semi-truck. They seem, to the average sleeper, perfectly harmless. But, because manufacturers of consumer products have found that they can save money by cutting production costs and replacing natural materials with materials that are petroleum based or made of synthetic chemicals, mattresses are becoming cheaper, but possibly at a more expensive cost.
Health wise, chemicals are not viewed as a good thing. Whether they are ingested, or inhaled, they can be dangerous; the human body would benefit from a “Do Not Enter” sign placed around its perimeter. For these reasons, many people are turning to more natural ways to sleep.
A Natural Latex Mattress, as the name insinuates, provides not only a natural way of sleeping, but undeniable comfort. Conforming to the body, disallowing for the build up of pressure points, and providing natural back support, the Natural Latex Mattress provides both short term and long term benefits.
Unique to other mattresses, the benefits of the Natural Latex Mattress are all given on an organic, synthetic-free basis. This makes the mattress highly recommended for all those who want to remove all unnatural materials from their bed.
With solid comfort, and natural ingredients, the Natural Latex Mattress allows both the body and the mind to rest more comfortably.
To learn more about advances in mattress technology and how they can directly benefit you, visit the home of the best latex mattress at FoamSource and learn more about getting the best nights sleep.
4396 times read
| Related news
- The Cold and Flu Season Is Here!
by BrendaH posted on Dec 03,2005
- A Quit Smoking Hypnosis Exercise
by TerjeE posted on Nov 28,2005
- What You Should Know About Formaldehyde
by BrendaH posted on Nov 18,2005
- How Toxic Is Your Bathroom?
by BrendaH posted on Nov 05,2005
- Living In Your Home May Be Dangerous To Your Health
by BrendaH posted on Oct 23,2005
- Beware of Thimerosal
by BrendaH posted on Oct 11,2005
- How Much Importance Do You Place on Your Skin and Toxins
by AlfredJ posted on Oct 09,2005
- Detoxify Your Body In 30 Minutes With A Bath
by DanielleS posted on Sep 27,2005
- The Two Faces of Chlorine
by EarlC posted on Sep 16,2005
- Common Household Products That Can Poison Your Children
by BrendaH posted on Sep 15,2005
- Why And How Detoxification Helps For Overall Health
by Sandra posted on Aug 25,2005
- Ten Quick Tips to Save the Planet and Your Health
by Cynthia posted on Aug 18,2005
- Cleanse Your Body With A Magic Elixir: Food!
by Anthony posted on Aug 15,2005
- Formaldehyde In Your Home
by BrendaH posted on Jul 27,2005
- Your Home is a Toxic Waste Dump!
by BrendaH posted on Jul 18,2005
- Detoxification Procedures
by Dr_Wilson posted on May 27,2005
- Coffee Enemas For Cleansing
by Dr_Wilson posted on Jan 03,2005
- Sauna Therapy
by Dr_Wilson posted on Nov 08,2004
- Natural Remedies For Cleansing The Body
by LifeDynamix posted on May 08,2004
- Prevent Cancer Through a Detox Diet
by Sandra posted on Jan 29,2006
- Juice Fasting
by Sharon Hopkins posted on Feb 07,2006
- Are Water Filters Really That Important?
by Ron Loeffler posted on Mar 04,2006
- Articles On How To Stop Smoking
by Life Dynamix posted on Mar 11,2006
- Detox Diets - The 24 Hour Detox Revitalization Diet
by Sacha Tarkovsky posted on Mar 23,2006
- Detox Diet Ideas
by Barney Garcia posted on Jun 12,2006
- Detox or Detoxification - You Will Benefit
by Tyson J Stevenson posted on Jul 04,2006
- How To Exercise Without Moving A Muscle?
by Oswald H.Seifert posted on Jul 08,2006
- Detox To Clear Body Waste!
by Tiara James posted on Jul 09,2006
- Caffeine Addiction And Chronic Fatigue Recovery
by Amy Thomas posted on Jul 11,2006
- The 15 Minute Sauna Therapy!
by Daniel J.Fox posted on Jul 24,2006
- How to Cope with Stress and Increase your Natural Energy
by Jack Prime posted on Aug 07,2006
- Introduction To Body Detox
by Lucy Bartlett posted on Aug 11,2006
- Detoxification For Health And Wellness
by Danielle Sims posted on Aug 12,2006
- Colon Cleanse: Methods You Can Try At Home
by Barney Garcia posted on Aug 13,2006
- Understanding The Health Risks Of Exposure To
by Heather Colman posted on Sep 07,2006
- Smoking Is Harmful To Your Health--Some Important Tips
by J.R. Ferrara posted on Sep 13,2006
- Chemicals - Is There A Direct Link To Cancer And Other Illnesses?
by Lisa Mills posted on Nov 08,2006
- Learn Why Your Body Is At Risk
by Ralph Morton posted on Nov 20,2006
- Colon Cleansers Basics
by Jeff Foster posted on Feb 24,2007
- 10 Most Common Toxins In The Human Body
by Sid McCarthy posted on Mar 09,2007
- Recovery in the 21st Century - Get the Facts FIRST: Your Life Might Depend On It
by Melanie Solomon posted on Mar 14,2007
- Disease & Illness, We Have Contaminated The Supplier
by Health Warrior posted on Mar 22,2007
- Detoxification for Better Health
by Brenda Watson, N.D. posted on Apr 20,2007
- Detox - 10 Top Tips for Avoiding Gender Benders for Better Hormonal Health
by Sandy Halliday posted on Apr 25,2007
- The Importance Of Reducing Environmental Toxicity To Promote Health And Healing
by Rolf Rasmusson posted on May 12,2007
- The Hazards Of Indoor Air Pollution: You Can Do Something About It And Enjoy Better Health
by Julian Pereira posted on May 17,2007
- Is Bottled Water Really Necessary?
by Tom Nuckels posted on Jun 12,2007
- Home Toxicity - Brushing Your Teeth To Your Death, Literally
by Rodney Ronquillo posted on Jun 24,2007
- Colon Cleanse Fast And Say Hello To A Healthy Colon
by Maggie Simmons posted on Jul 11,2007
Did you find this article helpful?
(total 34 votes)