Email to a friend
If you do choose an herbal preparation, be sure to select an herbal fiber cleanse kit that utilizes psyllim fiber husks. Psyllim fiber has the ability to expand within the colon, absorbing waste and toxins as it gently passes from the body.
Can you get along without eating meat? Well, here are 7 excellent reasons for not eating meat.
Vegetarianism has many benefits not only to your health, but the
economy and environment.
1. Vegetarians require only half as much LAND
to produce food. Meat production requires twice as much land to produce the same amount of useable protein.
2. Ten times more cereals and 100 times more vegetables can be grown in the SAME TIME
it takes to produce edible meat.
3. Meat is ADDICTIVE
. Staying away from meat in your diet is very helpful,
basically because meat is a toxic stimulant which becomes putrefied in your system. Like alcohol, tobacco, or coffee, meat will give you a lift or a "high." And like all stimulants, you always want more. You can become addicted.
Cereals, fruits, and vegetables slowly mold and ferment, but meat (along with fish and eggs), become putrefied quickly.
4. Meat is nothing but SECOND HAND PROTEIN
with fat, which contains uric acids. Too much fat built up in the system can produce hardening of the arteries, atherosclerosis and other diseases of the blood.
5. HEALTH REASONS
Cancer is practically unknown in vegetarian groups. Too much uric acid over burdens the liver and kidneys, leaving the body susceptible to diseases like; arthritis, rheumatism, epilepsy, headaches, or nervous conditions.
Since our systems really weren't meant for meat, the price we pay for this dietary indulgence includes constipation-and even early death. This is because our digestive systems were not meant to handle toxic meat
Vegetarians digest their food by fermentation, which decompose food by enzymatic action with the formation of gas. We chew our food by moving our jaws from side to side. Carnivores can't do this. Carnivores have
short bowels. They expel food quickly because meat is toxic. On a vegetarian diet, the stools are longer, well-formed, soft and don't have an unpleasant odor.
By switching your diet to vegetables and cereals, you can prove how good the changes can make you feel and look.
Of course, another reason for becoming a vegetarian is that since we don't have the power to restore life, we have no right to take it.
7. And meat it more EXPENSIVE
. As with any diet change, it is important to have a physical check up and supplement your diet with appropriate vitamins to be sure you get the protein you need - without getting the toxicity of meat.Kathy Thompson, is a wellness coach, with over 25 years of researching nutrition and fitness. For help cleaning up your diet and losing weight, Contact Kathy at; email@example.com or changing your attitude towards food, check out www.faceuptoit-youcan.com/attitude.html.
Life Dynamix Rejuvenation FormulaIgnite Your Mind, Body And Spirit with Life Dynamix Rejuvenation Formula!
This formula is a comprehensive mix of dynamic nutrients from whole foods designed to support all of your nutritional needs. The life Dynamix Rejuvenation is not missing any essential components for superior nutrition and is fundamentally a complete food.
3608 times read
| Related news
- Zero Trans Fats? Check the List of Ingredients
by Dr_Mirkin posted on Dec 09,2005
- Healthy Diet Tips
by AlanL posted on Dec 02,2005
- The Great Protein Myth
by SteveP posted on Nov 22,2005
- Food Nutrition Labels: Six
by BrianV posted on Nov 16,2005
- Why Hydrogenated Oils Are Bad For You
by RudyS posted on Nov 09,2005
- Red Meats and a Therapeutic Diet
by StewartH posted on Nov 02,2005
- Surviving Halloween Candy & Doubting Thomases
by Rachel posted on Oct 29,2005
- Brain Foods How Eating Right Can Save Your Brain
by DavidA posted on Oct 20,2005
- Avocado - Ooh, What a Lovely Pear!
by Claire posted on Oct 16,2005
- Boost Your Energy! How Alkaline Water Can Heal Your Body
by RossB posted on Oct 08,2005
- Powerful Health Weapon Can Increase Your Energy
by PatriciaW posted on Oct 05,2005
- Fennel - Delicious and Nutritious
by Claire posted on Sep 30,2005
- The Increase of Allergies and Sensitivities
by StewartH posted on Sep 26,2005
- Ginger 4 Spleen - A Love Story!
by Claire posted on Sep 17,2005
- Essential Fatty Acids -The Good Fats
by Dr_Mericle posted on Sep 04,2005
- Understanding Vegetarianism
by Gabriel posted on Aug 31,2005
- Juicing - A Beginners' Guide
by Claire posted on Aug 13,2005
- Enzymes and Raw Food Can You Cheat Time and Stay Young for Longer?
by Claire posted on Aug 06,2005
- Food Intolerance
by Lucy-Ann posted on Jul 30,2005
- Do You Have Milk Allergies?
by Laurie posted on Jul 02,2005
- How Nutrition Affects Emotions And Behavior
by Dr_Wilson posted on Jun 30,2005
- 9 Healthy Habits
by Judy posted on Jun 19,2005
- Dietary Carcinogens that Increase the Risk of Cancer
by LifeDynamix posted on Jun 05,2005
- Nutritional Balancing & Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis
by Dr_Wilson posted on Jun 03,2005
- Pop Quiz!
by Rachel posted on Apr 12,2005
- Water For Health & Longevity
by Dr_Wilson posted on Mar 04,2005
- Is Magnesium the Missing Link in Your Diet?
by Rachel posted on Dec 07,2004
- Eat Here Now
by Rachel posted on Aug 20,2004
- Not Milk?
by LifeDynamix posted on Apr 01,2004
- CHEESE FRICADELLE
by LifeDynamix posted on Apr 01,2004
- Eat Healthy Without Meat
by Alex Fir posted on Dec 23,2005
- 5 Quick And Healthy Breakfast Ideas
by Susanne Myers posted on Jan 10,2006
- Fiber: Soluble and Insoluble (You Need Both)
by Gabe Mirkin, M.D. posted on Jan 13,2006
- Healthy Eating With Sprouting Seeds
by Hugh Harris-Evans posted on Jan 19,2006
- A Diet To Reduce Stress & Boost Energy
by Sacha Tarkovsky posted on Feb 02,2006
- Lactose Intolerant? Have a Healthful, Calcium-Rich Diet with No Milk
by Gabe Mirkin, M.D. posted on Feb 12,2006
- Low Carbohydrate Diets Can Harm
by Gabe Mirkin, M.D. posted on Feb 16,2006
- Vegetarian Diet: Great For Weight Loss, Health And The Planet
by Dada Vedaprajinananda posted on Feb 19,2006
- The Truth About Hemp
by Lawrence Wilson, MD posted on Mar 19,2006
- Make Water Count
by Martina Navratilova posted on Mar 21,2006
- Buying a Nutritious Bread
by Jamie Hale posted on Apr 07,2006
- But Isn't Meat Protein Superior to Plant Protein?
by Dr. Leslie Van Romer posted on Apr 16,2006
- Got Milk? Got Too Much Fat, Cholesterol, Sugar, Protein, and Contaminants?
by Dr. Leslie Van Romer posted on Apr 19,2006
- Shattering the Meat and Protein Myth
by Dr. Leslie Van Romer posted on Apr 24,2006
- How to Grow Fresh Vegetables Indoors In Less Than a Week
by Judith J. Murphy posted on Apr 26,2006
- Do You Know What They do to Your Milk?
by Dean Novosat posted on Apr 30,2006
- Simple Tips for Good Health
by Lucy Denim posted on May 14,2006
- Why Go Organic?
by Carolyn Porter posted on May 17,2006
- If I See Another Salad, I'm Going to Scream - I Don't Care What Dr. Leslie Says
by Dr. Leslie Van Romer posted on May 22,2006
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, ADHD, has a Simple Cause: Poor Nutrition and Food Additives
by Steve Diaz posted on May 31,2006
- Change What You Crave By Changing How You Think: The 5 Step Mental Method
by Thomas Kersting posted on Jun 05,2006
- Food Allergies
by Diana Corso posted on Jun 07,2006
- The Power Of Cinnamon
by Michael Brooks posted on Jun 15,2006
- A Tomato A Day
by Della Franklin posted on Jun 23,2006
- Should We Avoid Carbs?
by James C. Cameer posted on Jun 29,2006
- Importance Of Nutrition For Children & Parents
by Leah Salmon posted on Jul 03,2006
- Managing Stress Through Your Diet
by Claire Raikes posted on Jul 12,2006
- Acrylamide production in foods could be slashed 40 percent by citric acid, glycine additives
by NewsTarget posted on Jul 15,2006
- Diet changes can improve diabetic kidney function
by NewsTarget posted on Jul 15,2006
- Tips for Teens on Becoming Vegetarian
by Michael Russell posted on Jul 15,2006
- Red meat consumption doubles risk of colon cancer, says study; is it time to go vegetarian yet?
by NewsTarget posted on Jul 17,2006
- What Are Good Foods To Eat?
by John Coutts posted on Jul 29,2006
- Cow’s Milk Allergy And Babies
by Charlene J. Nuble posted on Aug 03,2006
- To achieve and maintain overall good health is everyone’s goal
by Freelance Writer posted on Aug 14,2006
- Foods that Can Cause Bloating
by Alison Cassar posted on Aug 29,2006
- Organic products and raw foods have become extremely popular
by Gregg Hall posted on Sep 01,2006
- Guide on Detox Foods: Knowing the Types of Foods and Their Detoxification Properties
by Leroy Fong posted on Sep 09,2006
- The Importance Of Vitamins And Potassium In The Diet
by Rachel Gillespe posted on Sep 16,2006
- Simple Ways of Reducing Cholesterol
by Natalie Glick posted on Oct 01,2006
- Fast-Food Grilled Chicken Contains Dangerous Carcinogen, Laboratory Tests Reveal
by Life Dynamix posted on Oct 04,2006
- Getting the Right Parts: Understanding Orthomolecular Nutrition
by Dave Saunders posted on Oct 07,2006
- Why Organic Food Is Better Than Any Diet
by Christopher W Smith posted on Oct 12,2006
- Organically Yours - Five Reasons To Buy Organic
by Stephen White posted on Oct 25,2006
- Why Raw Food Is Best
by Lynn VanDyke posted on Nov 09,2006
- Vegetable Basics
by Lawrence Wilson M.D., FICB posted on Nov 20,2006
- Chlorophyll and Living Raw Foods
by Roxanne Vick posted on Dec 03,2006
- Superfoods - Natural Nutrition For Great Health And Vitality
by Colin Bell posted on Dec 11,2006
- I'm a Vegetarian, Should I be Worried about a Shortage of the B12 Vitamin?
by Foras Aje posted on Jan 07,2007
- Top Six Natural Energy Boosters
by Marty Meshek posted on Jan 11,2007
- How To Be A Vegetarian Bodybuilder
by Gray Rollins posted on Feb 12,2007
- Fast Food - Faster Funeral
by Steve Wagner posted on Mar 06,2007
- Diabetes Vegetarian Diet - How Will A Diabetes Vegetarian Diet Change Your Life?
by Vanessa Youngstrom posted on Mar 23,2007
- Is Cranberry Probiotic?
by Billy Henders posted on Apr 03,2007
- Benefits of Becoming a Vegetarian
by Richard Pettinger posted on Apr 12,2007
- Why Eat Fiber?
by Cassandra Cox posted on Apr 22,2007
- Does Eating Raw Foods Make Sense in the North?
by Frederic Patenaude posted on May 04,2007
- Boosting Metabolism
by Joy Bauer, MS, RD, CDN posted on May 08,2007
- What Microwave Ovens Are Really Doing for Your Health. It's Not Pretty!
by Willie Jones posted on May 20,2007
- New study shows merits of hiding healthy foods in kids’ meals
by Missy Chase Lapine posted on May 23,2007
- Healthy Diet Plans-Tips To Help You Achieve Your Health Goals Now
by Josh Neumann posted on Jun 02,2007
- Health Is A Choice, Choose Wisely
by Dr. Thomas Taliaferro posted on Jun 23,2007
- How To Make Vegetables Taste Better With Herbs And Spices
by Deborah Prosser posted on Aug 05,2007
- A Healthy Way to Wash Veggies, Fruit, and Eggs
by Marilee Tolen posted on Aug 31,2007
- Enjoy The Journey to Good Health
by Mandy Conrad posted on Sep 26,2007
- The Power of Food
by Lise Alschuler-Karolyn Gazella posted on Oct 01,2007
- Go Organic!
by Chris McCombs posted on Oct 14,2007
- Biggest Nutrition Mistakes Trainers Make
by Chris McCombs posted on Nov 09,2007
- High Fiber Holiday Menu: Tempting Recipes for a Season of Good Health
by Stephanie Shank posted on Dec 11,2007
- Dietary Guidelines for a Child's Growing Brain
by Scott M. Shannon posted on Apr 21,2008
- Are You Eating Too Much Sugar?
by Lynn Bode posted on Jun 28,2008
Did you find this article helpful?
(total 12 votes)